ENTRIES & VOTES ARE NOW OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW THE AWARDS WORK
11 REGIONAL EVENTS & 1 NATIONAL AWARDS.
How The Awards Work
- We pride ourselves on The Wedding Business Awards being fair, unbiased and accessible to all. Here’s a rundown of the criteria you, or the business you want to nominate, needs to meet in order to be eligible.
- Anyone who is a small business and supplies a wedding service can enter. The Wedding Business Awards has 30 categories to choose from.
- Entrants must create an online entry account. The entry process is simple and quick.
- There is a £45 registration/administration fee for each category that is entered.
- All businesses who have entered TWBA will be eligible to create a free directory listing on TWBA directory. You can upgrade your listing if you wish. This directory will be shared monthly to thousands and thousands of wedding couples online, who are looking to hire and book the leading wedding businesses, YOU.
- Businesses may enter more than one category where necessary: (DJ & Photobooth). However, you must create a new registration for each category.
- A business can only enter one region. This is determined by where the business is located and not where they provide services.
- Anyone can nominate a wedding business to enter. We will then contact that business to inform them that they have been nominated to enter our awards. A business does NOT have to be nominated to enter.
- All businesses who are new to the market and have started their businesses within 12 months of the entry date are eligible to enter the ”Best Newcomer” Category. (3rd January 2019). All you need to do is add ”Best Newcomer Category” when entering & registering.
- Once the account is created the business will have a personal profile to which you will be required to complete and upload supporting documentation, such as; videos, images, Google & Facebok reviews and much more.
- The reviews submitted by you, need to be from the couples that they provided services too. The reviews can only be in the form of a Google review, Facebook review or any links to an official review website you use to gather reviews. To ensure the review process is fair and credible. You must gain permission from the person who has submitted the review. As our judges are able to use the reviews as part of their judging. If necessary, contact them to confirm review verification.
- Only one review can be submitted per couple and any other reviews will be dismissed. The Wedding Business Awards do not purely base the judging on by how many reviews are submitted.
- Once the entry & voting process is closed, the Regional Finalists will be announced shortly after on our website and on all social media platforms. In addition, when the Regional Finalists have been announced, the Regional Judging will commence.
- Each wedding business will then be judged by our judging panel once entries are closed. The judges will then decide on the Regional Winners.
- The Wedding Business Awards team will also ‘’mystery shop’’ wedding businesses to see first-hand how they deal with the process from enquiry through to booking. All comments and remarks from our team will be scored. This can happen anytime during The Wedding Business Awards process, and not just after entries close
- The regional winners will be announced and presented with their awards at one of our 11 Regional Events. Tickets will be released shortly after our regional finalists have been announced.
- All Regional Winners will automatically National Finalists and will attend our National Event
- All Regional & National Winners will be announced and presented with their awards category trophy at each Regional Event.
- Scotland will be run a little differently this year, due to it being a late addition. There will only be 1 event held in Scotland in 2020. However, you’ll still be able to enter your business into your category and the region your business resides in. ALL regional categories will be announced at the 1 event. 2021 will run like the rest and Regional Events will be held across Scotland
- North Wales – If you are a wedding business based in North Wales, and wish to enter The Wedding Business Awards. Please enter your business into the West Midlands Region.
Entries open: 3rd January 2020
Voting opens: 3rd January 2020
Entries Close March 13th 2020
Voting Closes March 13th 2020
Regional Finalist Announced: March 15th 2020
More key dates to follow…………
THE WEDDING BUSINESS AWARDS DIRECTORY
Have you registered your business on our DIRECTORY WEBSITE?